Job Title:?Business Analyst
Scope & Purpose of Job:?To perform Inspection, testing and other quality-related tasks on Incoming, In-Process and Outgoing materials and products.? To assist in gathering, input and manipulation of data related to quality activities.
Descriptions of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide and apply business analysis methodologies and principles to conducting business related projects.
- Duties include activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements
- Provide documented business plans and business analysis reports and presentations
- Work closely with cross functional-teams to analyze and plan business aspects of Customer?s product/services
- Identification and documentation of customer segmentation, supplier strategies, funding models, pricing strategies & sales models, financial models
Education & Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years of specialized business development experience, to include best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, facilitation, training, and methodology development and evaluation
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with business analysis and development
- Experience with solar module manufacturing models and general manufacturing models
- Ability to work cross-functionally to design, develop, and implement business plans
- Ability to conduct and document a case analysis to identify pros and cons for alternative solutions
- Ability to prepare and present complex issues successfully
- Expertise in building, monitoring and modifying metric plans
- Able to assist Customer in developing goals and objectives
- Experience leading multiple simultaneous efforts to gather information to synthesize functional needs
- Demonstrated ability to lead studies and assessments.
- Expert written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with department heads and managers
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously; attention to detail and follow through including documentation
- Strong skills in organizing information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please email your resume and cover letter with the position you are applying for in the subject to:?firstname.lastname@example.org